Anthony Sallustio, DDS
Meet Dr. Sallustio
Dr. Anthony Sallustio has been practicing prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics in central New Jersey since 1996. He devotes his professional time to private practice, hospital based dentistry, and dental education. After completing a degree in Biology at Seton Hall University, he attended the State University of New York, School of Dental Medicine. A four year post graduate training followed to complete his Prosthodontic, Maxillofacial Prosthetics, and Dental Oncology specialties.
Post Graduate Training
General Practice & Hospital Dentistry – Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
Prosthodontics – State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Maxillofacial Prosthetics & Dental Oncology – Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- The American College of Prosthodontists
- NJ American College of Prosthodontists, current officer
- The American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- The International College of Prosthodontists
- The Northeast Gnathological Society
- The American Dental Association
St. Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Paterson, NJ
- Section Chief of Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Attending Prosthodontist General Practice Residency
- Member of the Regional Craniofacial Center (Cleft Palate)
- Member of the Auricular Reconstruction Team (Ear Reconstruction)
Are You Ready to Receive Quality Dental Care?
Contact Dr. Sallustio with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!