Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We hope this email finds you healthy and in good spirits during this challenging time. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. When we reopen during the week of May 26, we are confident that we can provide the safest environment for you.
Our efforts have always been to provide our patients with the highest level of dental care available. Given the new challenges we face in today’s world, we are equally committed to ensuring the highest level of safety for our patients and staff.
You will notice several changes in the office and our policies which are focused on increasing everyone’s personal safety:
- We installed temporary plexiglass barriers in the reception area.
- Treatment team members will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We will soon install a new air filtration and decontamination system to protect you and the dental staff.
- We will continue to disinfect the office as we do now. In addition, we will use an EPA-approved, eco-friendly disinfecting/sanitizing system daily.
- We installed a high-volume suction to reduce aerosol generated through dental procedures.
- We request patients to wear a facial covering to our office for your appointment.
- We will ask you to remotely update all medical histories, insurance information, and other required paperwork online before your scheduled appointment to minimize contact in the office. If you are unable to do this, please contact the office prior to your appointment. An option for online payment will be available soon.
- We’ve designed patient flow to allow for physical distancing between patients. This will result in fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- To help defray the cost of protecting you and the staff, we will be charging a modest personal protective fee per appointment.
As we navigate this “new normal” together, our ability to accommodate your needs while maintaining a safe environment will continue to be our foremost priority.
As always, we are here for you should you have any questions. Please call the office at Anthony Sallustio, DDS, Prosthodontics Phone Number (732) 531-4046 as you normally would.
We are now offering Online Virtual Appointments